Joslynn wanted to grow cantaloupes this summer. So she did. When she sliced into it she declared that is the best cantaloupe she’s ever had. I completely agree. See the recipe below.
The Best Cantaloupe Ever
- Cantaloupe Seed
- Plant in late May (in Colorado)
- Water daily if nature doesn’t do it for you
- Let ripen on the vine for sweetest results
- Harvest late August - don’t worry if they look a little gnarly on the outside - it’s organic and that happens.
- Chill then slice this gem up! Scrape the inside & add to the compost bin, then devour.
- Start all over next spring. You’ll be dreaming of it during the winter.