A creamy and zesty Caesar dressing that has layers of flavors easily comes together in minutes. Just 5 ingredients plus a little salt & pepper, shake it up in a jar and you're good to go!
Homemade Caesar Salad Dressing - Easy & Delicious
- ¾ cup mayonnaise regular or lite works fine
- 3 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 4 tablespoon fresh lemon juice about 1 large lemon
- 2 teaspoon anchovy paste see notes
- 4 tablespoon parmesan grated (shredded works ok)
- ½ teaspoon salt to taste
- ½ teaspoon pepper to taste
This caesar dressing is perfect on Salinova Lettuce & Sunnies. Check those out here!