Have you ever wanted to try this? Turnip, corn, chive, sunflower, broccoli, radish, this list of seed choices goes on and on. It's a great way to get in some anti-oxidant super greens and they can be used in so many different ways.
Click the video tutorial below for a step-by-step guide from start to finish plus related posts of how we use them!
~ EQUIPMENT AND SUPPLIES ~
Tools & Materials:
- Tidy Tote
- Growing Medium (potting mix, germination mix)
- Microgreen Trays no holes (more economical but not as sturdy)
- Microgreen Trays (a bit more money but more sturdy)
- Germination dome (lids)
- Watering can with showerhead
- Seedling germination mat (warming mat)
- Grow Lights: We use Gardners.com but would encourage you to google economical grow light options, including LED.
- True Leaf
~ HOW TO USE MICROGREENS AND RELATED POSTS ~