Strawberry, basil, and sweet balsamic glaze is a bright flavorful combination. I love to pair it with some creamy cheese and a nice sturdy table cracker. We especially like to serve this when our berries are in season and we have basil growing in the greenhouse.
Strawberry Basil Salsa with Goat Cheese Spread
- 4 oz goat cheese softened
- 4 oz cream cheese softened
- 2 tablespoon honey
- black pepper pinch
- 1 lb strawberries washed and rough diced
- 3 tablespoon balsamic glaze
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 tbsp basil fresh chopped
- kosher salt pinch
1 box quality table crackers
- Mix thoroughly and spread onto a serving plate (or small bowl)
- Mix thoroughly, garnish with a few basil leaves and serve alongside the cheese spread.